The new TiffinBIM v.11 is now on sale. Affordable 2-in-1 CAD / BIM software.
Your organisation needs CAD and BIM licenses but budget is limited. No allocation for hardware upgrade. You do not want to be burdened with annual fees.
You need an affordable, compatible, perpetual, lightweight software with easy learning curve.
RRP is RM5,888/license
You need TiffinBIM v.11 – the latest release of the innovative suite that contains all of the required tools that form a good yet affordable CAD / BIM software. Now incorporating Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural BIM installations in one single package. Option to use command line for traditional CAD users. Or the ribbon GUI for BIM commands. Suitable for clients, consultants, contractors, manufacturers, education centres, micro set – ups, SMEs and big corporations.
Perpetual – annual fees not required
- 2-in–2 CAD/BIM software
- Collisions list of all or individual system elements on a view, 3D view and a clear list.
- Modular Coordination (MC) based on MS1064 axes generation
- Built-in library that allows for detailing with 2D symbols (including JKR/CIDB Standard IBS components, SYABAS symbols, MS2522 CAD Symbols for Construction, MS1064 standard library and fashion/clothing industry standard design templates) and 3D objects (including for landscape and ID) needed in the drawing.
- Built-in library of all elements types, with the possibility of expansion
- Built-in catalogue of construction materials
- Creating drawings of the Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural with rich library
- Reading and saving drawings in the AutoCAD format from 2.5 to 2018 (DWG, DXF).
- IFC file conversion into ArCADia’s basic objects (walls, windows, doors, ceilings, roofs).
- IFC file import (inserts an independent 3D model to the project).
- Managing IFC models.
- View properties of objects from the IFC model stored in the source program.
- Export of the ArCADia system project to IFC format.
- Import of RVT and RFA files from Revit.
- Project export (with all materials and textures) to the OBJ format.
- All generic CAD tools incorporating command line and input and Lisp programming language interpreter.
- Modification of the top menu, ribbons (panels and tabs), toolbars, command status bar and keyboard shortcuts.
- Generating ready-made materials lists, devices and connection fittings included in the project, intended for further processing and doing cost estimates and investment valuations; with export to txt and csv (Excel)
- Refer brochure for full specs
RRP is RM5,888/license
Download brochure for full list of benefits and specifications, and check out TiffinBIM’s youtube channel
for tutorials on using TiffinBIM.
Download free 28-day trial now. Test and experience. You will be liberated.
Please fill up this download registration form to download your free – trial.
After registration, you will be directed to TiffinBIM’s download page. Thank you.
2-in1 CAD/BIM software integrated vertical installations at competitive pricing
Data sharing with other major CAD and BIM software
No annual fees
Minimal hardware requirement